Monday, January 31, 2011

Holiday cheer

Every year, no matter how much I prep, I feel never quite ready for the holiday season. This year, however, with the temperatures fall to winter lows of Thanksgiving and snow is already a few times, it feels really like the holidays in Chicago.
Even my bike is in the holiday spirit.
My bike really inspired me this year – some of my best gift ideas come me while I my bike to the and drive from my computer. If only I sync these thoughts and ideas with an automatic thoughts recorder could be so that when I get to my destination I remember already most of you. Today I managed to remind those last minute ideas and write before you removed fleeted. (And if you look a few gift ideas, do not forget to check out our BikeCommuters.com holiday gift guide.)


But celebrate can good cheer on and off your Bike(s) bring you this season.


Like your bicycle is a part of your holiday season?


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment