Friday, January 28, 2011

Neil on the hunt with a Wandertec BONGO


Neil sent us this fascinating photo from his recent moose hunting trip in Montana.  Here is what Neil had to say about the experience:


"I used a Wandertec bike trailer to haul approximately seven miles from the starting point to my bow, Commons and hunting gear."  Set up camp in the dark and was chasing @ first light on labor day.  I discovered a bull elk come from the Ridge, waited until he had moved below the track down I was on.  Then I moved it wind up and down.  He continued, some seedlings trash because I moved, I handed him and accepted a job.  He went about 25 feet and fell over.  My Elk season 2010 was over in less than two hours on my first day of hunting.  I quartered the Moose and down the mountain packed, the head and the antlers.  I was able, head, horns, hunting Pack and camp on my Wandertec trailer and pedal back from the belt area.  The trailer worked great!  Thanks for these great products!  "The ASAT Camo kept me undetected as moved in area and the Wandertec trailer opened has just got a lot new country for me hunt."


Needless to say, we were pretty impressed with Neil's adventurous using Wandertec BONGO.  We was starting a trickle of innovative uses of the BONGO including this recent post on using a deliver electric bikes to get;


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment