Thursday, January 27, 2011

"Cat 6″ commuter racing?"

Here is a bizarre article hiking around the bike interoperability pipes:



Cyclists have a joke about "Racing in Cat 6," despite the name isn't exactly a race nor it refers to an official category of cyclists.CAT 6 refers to commuter cyclists, racing each other is called their Sport.Auch "the great commuter race" and "Hipster race", the unspoken urban tradition is trying to go faster CAT-6 racing, and not retained by a foreign on your bike pass,.


Of GOOD via prolly (via bike snob NYC)


We featured a guest post way back in March 2008 , was thin on the competitive commute-our guest writer Jack elder was apparently something!


a) our bike community is rather small in Tampa here and I could just say the person before it is always nice Hello to know and (b) to a bike friend) I rarely my corrective glasses wear while driving, so I don't know who someone, until I is right on you bin.Ich won't try to the past only see to show my mad cycling bravery to blow me who it is.


All CAT 6 commuter riders out there? who experience this?


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment