Thursday, January 27, 2011

Latin America with a cyclone touring

Here is a photo sent by Pierre, relaxation in Oaxaca, Mexico with his radical design Cyclone III cargo trailer is seen.

Click on picture to enlarge your jealousy.


I rode my time at Panama from Mexico, take, here and there to discover and impregnate the miracle of Central America stop me; in Panama I found a very interesting work for an NGO to do educational and ecological projects in the jungle by chance. So I decided to stay here for a while.


[...]

The cyclone delivered as well. I had a ton of stuff with me. Heavy books, full camping equipment, mountain stuff, a guitar, an additional backpack etc.. All in all I must be between 75 and 90 pounds of equipment, all in this large bag was wearing have! It performed so well on flat and downhill roads. Uphill, it was like pulling an army tank behind me! I took it to all kinds of roads, concrete to big bad disgusting Rocky unpaved roads, and it never broke. never got a flat tire in more than 1,300 miles!



View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment