Sunday, January 23, 2011

Review: Jersey bins waterproof case

A few months ago the kind people sent from Jersey bins some samples of their waterproof cycling bags for us to test.



The Jersey bins come in two sizes: trim bin. 7? X 7?(95mm_x_177mm) at 3-3/4 and the big 3? X 7? (120 x 177 mm) moved to 4-3/4. Both sizes is eight gauge vinyl with a satin or clear stops and all have a zipper style opening and rounded corners so you don't get stuck. In the photo above the bins with the black zippers are "Limited edition" models with somewhat more rigid vinyl.


I spend much time on my Bikes…in rain and in the moist heat of SW Florida. Most of the times during the summer trip I with a frozen Waterbottle in mid back bag of my Jersey…extra hydration and a simple core cooling technology (a frozen block water next to the spine works quite well). As I above and as heat that melt bottle's contents, soaking mean condensation and sweat shirt. I used to use plastic bags, and they only take sandwich not more than a few travel before you have holes in you. Not good. With the trim although I can certainly a few AA bear, my "Dumbphone", batteries, ID card/debit card and a few dollars and everything stays nice and dry. I think a larger big bin in my work bag so if rain on the way to the or threatens from work, I can stash and my wallet and phone there worry about things, the always wet.



There really isn't much more to say - the Jersey bin works and are relatively inexpensive ($ 3.75 for the frosty trim moved, $4.75 for the frosty big Bin…limited edition models, the more). These would make a nice last minute stocking stuffer for the cyclist in your life! Take a look at the Jersey bin offers by visiting your website.


Please read our rating disclaimer as required by the Federal Trade Commission click here.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment