Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Oh, your bike ride you today!

If I show up in the Office with my bike, I get always asked the following questions:


1. How far live


2. Is it difficult?


3. Are you afraid of?


4. How adjusted to receive (if no shower is available)?


5. Is what type of bike?


6. Bring your lunch?

I'm sure I could go on forever with any questions, the people to Fragen.Aber I'll give you a run down on what I usually say when responding.


1. How far live
6 Miles!(I say this with enthusiasm)
2. Is it difficult?
No, I have a large hill riding, but the fun part is going down!


3. Are you fear that you hit by a car might have?
Not, as long as what around me, I am with attention I possible then white, I'll be fine.

4. How adjusted to receive (if no shower is available)?
I have a bag of toiletries with things I use to refresh.(This includes SOAP, wash cloth, Cologne and deodorant)


5. Is what type of bike?
(depending on which I go)But I usually say its my "s bike".
6. Bring your lunch?
Yes I did! I pack usually enough food for the day and the journey home.


What kind of questions people you? find that the same people who are the same questions?


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment